Knights&Gladiators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights&Gladiators

This forum is dedicated to all the people that are playing games.

Domnesti cityHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inForum Map

Thought you guys would like this

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

Male
Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Character sheet
Life:
Thought you guys would like this Left_bar_bleue96/105Thought you guys would like this Empty_bar_bleue  (96/105)
Alignment:
Thought you guys would like this Left_bar_bleue49/1000Thought you guys would like this Empty_bar_bleue  (49/1000)
Level: 4

Thought you guys would like this Empty
PostSubject: Thought you guys would like this   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:27 pm

Thought you guys would like this Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://knights-gladiators.rpg-board.net
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Life:
Thought you guys would like this Left_bar_bleue96/105Thought you guys would like this Empty_bar_bleue  (96/105)
Alignment:
Thought you guys would like this Left_bar_bleue49/1000Thought you guys would like this Empty_bar_bleue  (49/1000)

PostSubject: 1   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:29 pm

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: To get away from Colonel Sanders! Mad
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Life:
Alignment:

PostSubject: 2   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:31 pm

Q: Why did the Iraqi chicken cross the road?
A: To take over the other side. Razz
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Life:
Alignment:

PostSubject: 3   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:32 pm

A: To take over the other side. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Life:
Alignment:

PostSubject: 4   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:32 pm

Q: Why did the chicken cross the beach?
A: To get to the other tide. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Life:
Alignment:

PostSubject: 5   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:36 pm

After many years of marriage, a husband has turned into a couch potato, became completely inattentive to his wife and sat guzzling beer and watching TV all day. The wife was dismayed because no matter what she did to attract the husband's attention, he'd just shrug her off with some bored comment.

This went on for many months and the wife was going crazy with boredom. Then one day at a pet store, the wife saw this big, ugly, snorting bird with a hairy chest, powerful hairy forearms, beady eyes and dribble running down the side of its mouth.

The shopkeeper, observing her fascination with the bird, told her it was a special imported "Goony bird" and it had a very peculiar trait. To demonstrate, he exclaimed, "Goony bird! The table!"

Immediately, the Goony bird flew off its perch and with single-minded fury attacked the table and smashed it into a hundred little pieces with its powerful forearms and claws! To demonstrate some more, the shopkeeper said, "Goony bird! The shelf!"

Again the Goony bird turned to the shelf and demolished it in seconds.

"Wow!" said the wife, "If this doesn't attract my husband's attention, nothing will!" So she bought the bird and took it home.

When she entered the house, the husband was, as usual, sprawled on the sofa guzzling beer and watching the game. "Honey!" she exclaimed, "I've got a surprise for you! A Goony bird!"

The husband, in his usual bored tone replied, "Goony Bird, my foot!" Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
chicken noodle soup
Neutral Marshal
Neutral Marshal
chicken noodle soup

Male
Number of posts : 131
Sport : sex
Registration date : 2007-09-29

Character sheet
Life:
Thought you guys would like this Left_bar_bleue56/130Thought you guys would like this Empty_bar_bleue  (56/130)
Alignment:
Thought you guys would like this Left_bar_bleue36/1000Thought you guys would like this Empty_bar_bleue  (36/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would like this   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 5:36 am

Daniel wrote:
A: To take over the other side. Embarassed

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Noob-Pwner (Phil)
Neutral Private
Neutral Private
Noob-Pwner (Phil)

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would like this   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 7:54 am

Why im so tired.....

For a couple years I've been blaming it on iron poor blood, lack of vitamins, dieting and a dozen other maladies. Now I found out the real reason. I'm tired because I'm overworked.
The population of this country is 237 million. 104 million are retired. That leaves 133 million to do the work.

There are 85 million in school, which leave 48 million to do the work.

Of this, there are 29 million employed by the federal government.

This leaves 19 million to do the work.

Four million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 15 million to do the work.

Take from the total the 14,800,000 people who work for State and City Government and that leaves 200,000 to do the work.

There are 188,000 in hospitals, so that leaves 12,000 to do the work.

Now, there are 11,998 people in Prisons. That leaves just two people to do the work.

You and me . . . and you're sitting there reading jokes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.noob-pwner.youaremighty.com/
Noob-Pwner (Phil)
Neutral Private
Neutral Private
Noob-Pwner (Phil)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would like this   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 7:58 am

I was just having a conversation with someone who is about
to buy a Mac. I was against it and an argument started. I said
there were too few people supporting the Mac.

He responded, "When was the last time you heard of a virus
on a Mac?"

And I said "See, even people who write viruses don't support
Macs."
Back to top Go down
Noob-Pwner (Phil)
Neutral Private
Neutral Private
Noob-Pwner (Phil)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would like this   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 8:00 am

Three guys are applying for job with the CIA. They got all the way to the final test.

So the first guy walks into the directors office and sits down. The director reaches in his desk and pulls out a pistol. Lays it on his desk in front of the guy. Tells him, "This test is to test your loyalty. Take this gun and go up the stairs and go into the first room on your right. Your wife will be in there. Put a bullet in her head." The guy looks at him and says,"no way." So the director says, "You fail."

The next guy comes in. The director tells him the same thing. Guy picks up the gun and head for the room. Comes back about 15 minutes later. Tells the director that he just couldn`t go through with it. The director says, "you fail."

So now the third guy comes in, same scene. Guy heads up to the room. The director hears 3 shots, followed by a whole lot of ruckus (glass breaking, furniture getting smashed). Guy comes back in all beat up and his clothes tore up. The director goes, "What happened to you?" Guy replies, "After three shots I realized that there were blanks in the gun so I had to choke her to death."
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Life:
Alignment:

PostSubject: 6   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:10 am

A businessman enters a tavern, sits down at the bar, and orders a double martini on the rocks. After he finishes the drink, he peeks inside his shirt pocket, then orders the bartender to prepare another double martini. After he finishes that it, he again peeks inside his shirt pocket and orders the bartender to bring another double martini. The bartender says, "Look, buddy, I'll bring ya' martinis all night long - but you gotta tell me why you look inside your shirt pocket before you order a refill." The customer replies, "I'm peeking at a photo of my wife. When she starts to look good, I know it's time to go home." Mad
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Life:
Alignment:

PostSubject: 7   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:15 am

A woman in the bar says that she wants to have plastic surgery to enlarge her breasts. Her husband tells her, "Hey, you don't need surgery to do that. I know how to do it without surgery."

The lady asks, "How do I do it without surgery?"

"Just rub toilet paper between them."

Startled the lady asks, "How does that make them bigger?"

"I don't know, but it worked for your ass."

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Life:
Alignment:

PostSubject: 8   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:22 am

A guy walks into a bar and orders a drink. After a few more he needs to go to the can. He doesn't want anyone to steal his drink so he puts a sign on it saying, "I spat in this beer, do not drink!". After a few minutes he returns and there is another sign next to his beer saying, "So did I!" Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Life:
Alignment:

PostSubject: 9   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:24 am

A man limps into a bar with a cane and alligator. The bartender stops him and says "Hold on a second here - you can't bring that animal in here, they aren't allowed!" So the man says, "But my gator here does a really cool trick..."

The bartender says "Well then, lets see!" So the man whips out his dick and shoves it in the gators mouth. He then takes his cane and starts bashing the gator in the head with it. A crowd gathers around and everyone is astonished when he pulls out his dick without a single scratch.

He looks around at the crowd and says, "Does anyone else want to try?" An old lady raises her hand and says..."Sure, but don't hit me with that stick." Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Life:
Alignment:

PostSubject: 10   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:27 am

There were these two guys in a bar, which was on the 20th floor of a building. The first man said " I bet you $100 I can jump out that window and come straight back in!" The second man says "Ok, sure." and the barman holds the bet. The first man jumps out the window and disappears for a second before jumping straight back in. Disappointed about losing the $100, the second man says: " I'll bet you another $100 you can't do it again." So the barman holds the bet. Sure enough, the first man jumps out the window, disappears for a second, then jumps straight back in. Thinking he must have caught a freak gust of wind, the second man says "Ok, I bet you $300 I can jump out the window and come straight back in." The first man says" Ok, sure." The second man jumps out the window and falls to the footpath below. He is dead. Back up in the bar, the barman says to the first man " Gee, you can be a bastard when you're pissed, Superman." Wink
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Life:
Alignment:

PostSubject: 11   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:32 am

This bartender is in a bar, when this really hot chick walks up and says in a sexy seductive voice, "May I please speak to your manager?" He says, "Not right now, is there anything I can help you with?" She replies, "I don't know if your the man to talk to...its kind of personal..." Thinking he might get lucky, he goes, "I'm pretty sure I can handle your problem, miss." She then looks at him with a smile, and puts two of her fingers in his mouth...and he begins sucking them, thinking "I'm in!!!" She goes, "Can you give the manager something for me?" The bartender nods...yes. "Tell him there's no toilet paper in the ladies restroom." Exclamation
Back to top Go down
maximus_sleepus (sam)
Good Private
Good Private
maximus_sleepus (sam)

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Character sheet
Life:
Thought you guys would like this Left_bar_bleue84/105Thought you guys would like this Empty_bar_bleue  (84/105)
Alignment:
Thought you guys would like this Left_bar_bleue4/1000Thought you guys would like this Empty_bar_bleue  (4/1000)
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would like this   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:35 am

A man walks into a bar and knocks himself out .... it was an iron bar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Life:
Alignment:

PostSubject: 12   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 7:23 am

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking, the monkey starts jumping all over the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them, then grabs some sliced limes and eats them,then jumps up on the pool table, grabs the cue ball, sticks it in his mouth and swallows it whole.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just did?" The guy says, "No, what?" "He just ate the cue ball off my pool table - whole!" says the bartender. "Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He eats everything in sight, the little twerp. I'll pay for the cue ball and stuff." He finishes his drink, pays his bill, and leaves. Two weeks later he's in the bar again, and he has his monkey with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again.

While the man is drinking, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his butt, pulls it out, and eats it. The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" "Now what?" asks the patron. "Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry up his butt, then pulled it out and ate it!" says the barkeeper.

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he ate that damn cue ball he measures everything first!" Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
maximus_sleepus (sam)
Good Private
Good Private
maximus_sleepus (sam)

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Character sheet
Life:
Thought you guys would like this Left_bar_bleue84/105Thought you guys would like this Empty_bar_bleue  (84/105)
Alignment:
Thought you guys would like this Left_bar_bleue4/1000Thought you guys would like this Empty_bar_bleue  (4/1000)
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would like this   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:48 am

What do elephants use as Tampax?...

SHEEP!!!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chicken noodle soup
Neutral Marshal
Neutral Marshal
chicken noodle soup

Male

Character sheet
Life:
Thought you guys would like this Left_bar_bleue56/130Thought you guys would like this Empty_bar_bleue  (56/130)
Alignment:
Thought you guys would like this Left_bar_bleue36/1000Thought you guys would like this Empty_bar_bleue  (36/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would like this   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:58 am

Two friends Rob and Paul were two of the biggest football fans in England.

Their entire adult lives, Rob and Paul discussed football history, and they pored over all the statistics. They went to all of the matches. They even agreed that whoever died first would try to come back and tell the other if there was football in heaven.

One summer night, Rob passed away in his sleep after watching a Manchester United victory earlier in the evening. He died happy. A few nights later, his buddy Paul awoke to the sound of Rob's voice from beyond.

"Rob, is that you?" Paul asked.

"Of course it me," Rob replied.

"This is unbelievable!" Paul exclaimed. "So tell me, is there football in heaven?"

"Well, I have some good news and some bad news for you. Which do you want to hear first?"

"Tell me the good news first."

"Well, the good news is that yes there's football in heaven, Paul."

"Oh, that is wonderful! So what could possibly be the bad news?"

"You're playing tomorrow night!"

The Fire Brigade calls Manchester City manager Kevin Keegan in the early hours of Sunday morning.

"Mr. Keegan, terrible news, the City of Manchester Stadium is on fire!"

"Oh my God, the cups! Save the cups!" cries Kevin.

"Don't worry, Mr. Keegan," replies the fireman, "the fire hasn't spread to the canteen yet."
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Life:
Alignment:

PostSubject: 13   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:00 am

Surprised Dear Mother and Dad:

It has now been three months since I left for college. I have been remiss in writing and am very sorry for my thoughtlessness in not having written before. I will bring you up to date now, but before you read on, please sit down. You are not to read any further unless you are sitting down... Okay?

Well, then, I am getting along pretty well now. The skull fracture and the concussion I got when I jumped out of the window of my dormitory when it caught fire shortly after my arrival, are pretty well healed now. I only spent two weeks in the hospital and now I can see almost normally and only get three headaches a day.

Fortunately the fire in the dormitory and my jump were witnessed by an attendant at the gas station near the dorm and he was the one who called the Fire Department and the ambulance. He also visited me at the hospital, and since I had nowhere to live because of the burnt-out dorm, he was kind enough to invite me to share his apartment with him. It's really a basement room, but it is kind of cute. He is a very fine boy and we have fallen deeply in love and are planning to get married. We haven't set the exact date yet, but it will be before my pregnancy begins to show.

Yes, Mother and Dad, I am pregnant. I know how much you are looking forward to being grandparents and I know you will welcome the baby and give it the same love and devotion and tender care you gave me when I was a child. The reason for the delay in our marriage is that my boyfriend has some minor infection which prevents us from passing our premarital blood tests and I carelessly caught it from him. This will soon clear up with the penicillin injections I am now taking daily.

I know you will welcome him into our family with open arms. He is kind and although not well educated, he is ambtious. Although he is of a different race and religion than ours, I know you expressed tolerence will not permit you to be bothered by the fact that his skin color is somewhat darker than ours. I am sure you will love him as I do. His family background is good, too for I am told that his father is an important gunbearer in the village in Africa from which he comes.

Now that I have brought you up to date, I want to tell you that there was no dormitory fire, I did not have a concussion or skull fracture, I was not in the hospital, I am not pregnant, I am not engaged, I do not have syphillis and there is no boyfriend in my life. However, I am getting a "D" in History and an "F" in Science, and I wanted you to see these marks in the proper perspective.

Your loving daughter,
Dorothy
Back to top Go down
chicken noodle soup
Neutral Marshal
Neutral Marshal
chicken noodle soup

Male

Character sheet
Life:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would like this   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:53 am

1. Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.

2. Marriage changes passion. Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.

3. I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it. So I said "Implants?" .... She hit me.

4. I don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast

5. Sign in a Chinese Pet Store: "Buy one dog, get one flea..."

6. I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.

7. I got a sweater for Christmas. I really wanted a screamer or a moaner.

8. If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

9. I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.

10. There are two sides to every divorce: Yours and Shithead's.

11. I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

12. Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I have stayed alive.

13. How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?

14. Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?

15. Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?

16. Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled.

17. A good friend will come and bail you out of jail... but, a True friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"

18. I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!

19. When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping," now I just "chunky dunk."

20. The worst thing about accidents in the kitchen is eating them.

21. Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

22. Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?

23. Stress is when you wake up screaming and then you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.

24. Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

25. Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?

26. Wouldn't you know it...Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FAT cells live forever.
Back to top Go down
chicken noodle soup
Neutral Marshal
Neutral Marshal
chicken noodle soup

Male

Character sheet
Life:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would like this   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:55 am

Gabriel came to the Lord and said, "I have to talk to you. We have some Texans up here who are causing problems. They're swinging on the pearly gates, my horn is missing, barbecue sauce is all over their robes, their dogs are riding in the chariots, and they're wearing baseball caps and cowboy hats instead of their halos. They refuse to keep the stairway to heaven clean. There are watermelon seeds and pig feet bones all over the place. Some of them are walking around with just one wing."

The Lord said, "Texans are Texans, Gabriel. Heaven is Home to all my children. If you want to know about real problems, call the Devil.

The Devil answered the phone, "Hello? Damn, hold on a minute."

The Devil returned to the phone, "O.K., I'm back. What can I do for you?"

Gabriel replied, "I just want to know what kind of problems you're having down there."

The Devil said, "Hold on again. I need to check on something."

After about 5 minutes the Devil returned to the phone and said, "I'm back. Now what was the question?"

Gabriel said, What kind of problems are you having down there?"

The Devil said, "Man, I don't believe this...hold on."

This time the Devil was gone 15 minutes.

The Devil returned and said, "I'm sorry Gabriel, I can't talk right now. Those darn Texans have put out the fire and are trying to install air conditioning...
Back to top Go down
Florynbz
Admin
Florynbz

Male
Number of posts : 266
Sport : Football & Bascket
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Character sheet
Life:
Thought you guys would like this Left_bar_bleue116/140Thought you guys would like this Empty_bar_bleue  (116/140)
Alignment:
Thought you guys would like this Left_bar_bleue19/1000Thought you guys would like this Empty_bar_bleue  (19/1000)
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would like this   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:31 pm

Five Germans in an Audi Quattro arrive at the Italian border.
The Italian Customs agent stops them and tells them:
"It'sa illegala to putta 5 people in a Quattro."
"Vot do you mean it'z illegal?" asks the German driver.
"Quattro meansa four" replies the Italian official.
"Qvattro is just ze name of ze otomobile", the Germans retort unbelievingly.
"Look at ze papers: zis car is designt to kerry 5 persons."
"You can'ta pull thata one on me!", replies the Italian customs agent.
"Quattro meansa four. You hava fivea people ina your cara and you are thereforea breaking the law."
The German driver replies angrily, "You idiot! Call your zupervisor over, ich vant to speak to somevone viz more intelligence!"
"Sorry", responds the Italian official, "he can'ta come. He'sa busy witha 2 guysa in a Fiat Uno."
Back to top Go down
Florynbz
Admin
Florynbz

Male
Number of posts : 266
Sport : Football & Bascket
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Character sheet
Life:
Thought you guys would like this Left_bar_bleue116/140Thought you guys would like this Empty_bar_bleue  (116/140)
Alignment:
Thought you guys would like this Left_bar_bleue19/1000Thought you guys would like this Empty_bar_bleue  (19/1000)
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would like this   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 pm

WHOSE JOB IS IT

This is a story about four people named EVERYBODY, SOMEBODY, ANYBODY and NOBODY.

There was an important job to be done and EVERYBODY was asked to do it. EVERYBODY was sure SOMEBODY would do it.

ANYBODY could have done it, but NOBODY did it. SOMEBODY got angry about it because it was EVERYBODY'S job.

EVERYBODY thought ANYBODY could do it but NOBODY realized that EVERYBODY wouldn't do it.

It ended up that EVERYBODY blamed SOMEBODY when NOBODY did what ANYBODY could have done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would like this   Thought you guys would like this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thought you guys would like this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights&Gladiators :: Jokes-
Jump to: